Tuesday, December 4, 2012

What now?

                So, to address the question I've been asked by many: what happens with your blog now?  My hope is to continue it in some form or fashion.  Just because it seems that things have finally worked out in my fertility journey (17 weeks along - baby still has a wonderfully strong little heartbeat - belly growing enough that others are starting to take notice...I'll be honest, this one is taking some getting used to!) doesn't mean I think that God's purpose and journey for this blog is over.  As long as I still have thoughts to share or stories from other awesome women (or men) to share, I'll keep posting them.  People are still checking the blog and I'm still getting emails so I know there is a space and a need for something like this.  In addition to now planning for a baby, I'm starting grad school again in the spring so posts might be a bit more spread out sometimes (after all, I am human and there are only so many hours in the day).  But fear not - until God gives me a sign that this blogging journey is complete, Jealous of Fertile Myrtle will live on!  Thank you for all of your continued support over the last 8 months (3 1/2 years if you know me personally)...looking forward to what the future holds :).

No comments:

Post a Comment