Monday, July 30, 2012

7


                Back from another summer trip (this summer break thing is an EXCELLENT reason to become a teacher…just saying) in time to celebrate our 7th wedding anniversary today.  I thank Steve for walking this path through life with me and holding my hand every step of the way.  We used to talk about waiting 5 years to have kids…I guess God decided we needed a little longer together with just the two of us.  While this continued journey to parenthood can get frustrating and discouraging at times, I am thankful that Steve is by my side and will remind myself to cherish the time that we are being given to enjoy the company of each other.  And when we are blessed with the babes that await us in our future, I know our lives will be enriched more than we could have ever hoped for.  Steve - I love you and I can't wait to see you as a daddy :).

No comments:

Post a Comment