Sunday, October 28, 2012

Make a difference

                Yesterday was Make a Difference Day 2012...and I missed it.  I planned on spending time this weekend writing another post for the blog (as I do roughly every week), but in honor of Make a Difference Day today I've decided to do something a little different.  Yes, I know I'm a day late but it's better than never!  Today I am spending the time I planned on trying to write an entry on sending encouraging emails to several wonderful ladies who, as a result of this blog, have confided in me regarding their fertility struggles.  Remember that it doesn't take some big event to make a difference in someone's life...sometimes all you have to do is remind them that you care.  Hope everyone is able to make a difference for someone else this week :).

No comments:

Post a Comment