Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Miracles happen



                As I was preparing my classroom for the end of the year this week, I came across this post-it note that a friend at work gave me last year.  It hangs on a small cork board near my desk all the time but, just like most things that are a constant in our surroundings, I tend to overlook it and forget about it.  As I was clearing some papers from that cork board to store for the summer, I couldn't help but smile when I saw the post-it.  Miracles happen...I was given that message during one of the times that I needed to be reminded of it the most and the post-it will continue to hang on my board as a reminder of that truth.  Can't wait until my miracle happens :).  And I hope that if you're like me and struggling on the road to motherhood you also always remember that MIRACLES HAPPEN.    

No comments:

Post a Comment