Thursday, June 7, 2012

Oh, how He loves us :)

                I've recently started a new bible study with some work friends (and some new friends I'm excited to get to know) - Jennifer Rothschild's Fingerprints of God.  Though only a few days in, the study is already providing me once again with affirmation of a valuable lesson I think everyone needs to be reminded of sometimes: no matter the discouragement I face along life's journey, God sees, loves, and values me... He knows my circumstances and walks with me...He desires for me to come to Him for comfort in troubling times because He honors and values me.  Throughout this journey of infertility and miscarriage thus far, I sometimes find myself forgetting to turn to God when I should be relying on Him the most.  I should be heartily praying to be blessed with a child, but instead I've found myself at times forgetting to pray at all.  I feel like I've got my rain boots on and I'm trudging through the mud by myself, often forgetting that God desires to carry me until we reach the drier land on the other side of this storm.  While I continue "doing my part toward my miracle," I also need to remember to always seek God throughout my journey.  I need to remember that He loves me and walks alongside me during each hope and each heartbreak.  If you are reading this, I pray that you too realize that God sees, loves, and values YOU...He knows your circumstances and walks with YOU...He desires for you to come to Him for comfort in troubling times because He honors and values YOU.  Whether yours is a journey along a rough road to motherhood like mine or a journey along a completely different path, I pray that you always remember the truth of God's love for YOU and take comfort in His presence as you weather the bumps ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment