Thursday, June 14, 2012

Will you share your story?

                Calling all ladies (and gentlemen if you would like to share) who have struggled with or are currently struggling with infertility or miscarriage: would you be willing to share your story?  When I initially started this blog, I wrote that part of my desire was to be able to share the stories of other amazing women who have struggled on the road to motherhood as well.  If you are willing to share your story, please email me at jealousoffertilemyrtle@gmail.com.  I would love for you to type your story up in your own words (it is your story, after all...who could tell it better?) or I would be happy to give you some questions if it would be easier for you to share in a Q&A format.  I think it's important for us to share our stories - it helps us cope and heal as we travel forward along our paths in life.  A friend of mine (who has inspired comments several times here on the blog already...she's just kind of that amazing!) sent me the following picture from her daily inspirational calendar yesterday:


"Friends are an important part of sharing the burden and worry of each day"...I hope that by you sharing your story with me and anyone else who reads this blog, we can create a community of friends to share the burden together :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment