Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Ovary for 63 points


                This is definitely not a serious post on a serious matter, but I couldn't resist sharing it :P.  Check out the picture of one of my most recent Words With Friends moves against my uncle.  Yes, I played ovary...and I got 63 points for it!  Not even close to my highest point word ever (that title belongs to jeez for over 126 points because of a TL, TW, and the j also playing on another word), but I found this whole move funny considering it took me only a couple seconds to realize I had the letters to spell ovary.  Maybe it's because my mind is constantly thinking about babies, ovaries, etc.  And while that can be overwhelming, I guess it worked out in my favor this time.  So watch out, Uncle J - my ovaries and I are going to take you down this game ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment