Sunday, September 2, 2012

To stick or not to stick, that is the question

 
 
 
                I've mentioned several times that I go to an acupuncturist regularly for help with my infertility.  For those of you who think acupuncture is too "out there" for you, it was not only my alternative doc mom but also my modern medicine OBGYN that recommended I do acupuncture.  There is a ton of information out there about how acupuncture has been shown to increase fertility rates.  If you don't believe me, google it!  I just did today and come across several good sites, including these:
http://www.americanpregnancy.org/infertility/acupuncture.htm


                Acupuncture is mostly painless (there is only one spot that makes me cringe a little...when I get a needle into the top of my big toe) and can help balance your body to increase fertility.  Plus, I'll be honest, I get some of my best naps laying on that table while the needles hang out for awhile and do their work :).  If anyone in the Springfield, MO area is interested in acupuncture, please email me at jealousoffertilemyrtle@gmail.com.  I would be happy to pass along the info for the acupuncturist I go to.  She has received quite a bit of training specifically in fertility acupuncture and is well respected in the area as one of the best.  She did help me get pregnant once and I have faith that she can help me get there again.


No comments:

Post a Comment